Tuesday, May 26, 2009

{second trimester}

As of last Friday we are now officially in the second trimester! Time is flying by. I have been struggling a little with the changes in my body for the past few weeks. Not because I don't want to gain the weight for the baby but because you just couldn't tell that I am pregnant. I want to look pregnant! For once I want to not worry about my belly looking fat (as many women can understand) and for the first three plus months of pregnancy my belly has looked fat. Not a cute baby bump. Chubby.

So the past few days I have been so excited to notice that Omelette has popped out a little! I'm not all the way there yet, obviously, but I think strangers could tell that I am with child and not just best buddies with a buffet somewhere (even though I do miss me some Golden Corral, aka the Golden Cow in my family). So here come the first "belly shots"!*


Me at 8 weeks, which is the closest thing I have to a pre-preg shot.



Me last Thursday, which for some reason I kept thinking was Friday. Those are the same jeans, but I can't button them anymore and now wear a bella band.

Yay Omelette!

*I am not one to use unnecessary quotations, I am just reluctant to call these actual belly shots... for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment